The Cardiac unit has an integrated health care approach with a dedicated panel of Cardiac Surgeons and Cardiologists who have a team to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care to patients suffering from heart ailments.
The cardiac care centre is infrastructured with ultra-modern utilities to render quality medical measures to its patients. The cardiology unit has state-of-the-art diagnostic facilities that facilitate swift treatment and saving precious lives through rapid action. Coronary Angiographies, Angioplasties, Pacemaker implant and related minimally invasive procedures are carried out routinely in the hospital. Offering Treadmill Test and 2D-Echo, etc. services.
Preventive care services entail educating people on heart conditions and changes in lifestyle post Treatment procedures, are on par with international standards.
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary intervention including complex angioplasties, PAMI (Primary
- Angioplasty in Acute Myocardial Infarction)
- PPI (Permanent Pacemaker Insertion)
- BMV (Balloon Mitral Valotomy)
- TPI (Temporary Pacemaker Insertion)
- AICD (Automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator)
- Pericardial Tapping
- TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation)
- IABP (Intra Aortic Balloon Pump)
- ASD closure( Atrial septal defect)
- VSD (Ventricular septal defect)
- PAG (Peripheral Angiography) lower limbs, upper limbs
- PAG Plasty (Peripheral Angioplasty) lower limbs, upper limbs
- PTBD ( Percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage)
- PTBD stenting
- Permcatheter ( For Dialysis)
- Peripheral interventions like coiling, Embolization, Aneurysm
- IVC filter insertion and IVC filter removal
- Renal Angiography and stenting
- AV fistula plasty
- TIPS (Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt)
- DSA (Digital Subtraction Angiography) Brain, Spine, Carotid
- Brain ( Coiling, stenting)
- Spine ( coiling, ONYX)
- Carotid stenting
- Echocardiogram (Echo)
- Stress Test (TMT) (CSE) (DBE)
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG).
- Heart valve repair or replacement.